At the EICMA 2014, the Ducati Scrambler 2015 has been voted as the Most Beautiful Bike. This bike represents a world not only of bikes but also of clothing and accessories.
Italian magazine “Motociclismo”, carried out a poll of visitors via a form to fill in at the show and its own website, which it does every year. More than 10,000 enthusiasts took part in the contest. The Ducati Scrambler was the bike with most votes and it was declared the 43 percent of the participants in the poll that it is the most beautiful bike. The Ducati Scrambler won almost three times the votes cast for the bike in second place-the MV Agusta Brutale RR Dragster, idling at 15 per cent.
Results for Most Beautifful Bike at the EICMA show:
- Ducati Scrambler (43%)
- MV Agusta Brutale RR Dragster 800 (15%)
- Yamaha YZF-R1 (14%)
- Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory in 1100 (8%)
- BMW S 1000 XR (6%)
- Moto Guzzi Eldorado (3%)
- Honda Crossrunner (2%)
- Husqvarna 701 Supermoto (2%)
- Triumph Street Triple RX (1%)
- Suzuki GSX-S1000F (1%)
Image- Urban Enduro
What makes Ducati Scrambler 2015 so special?
The Ducati Scrambler is the contemporary interpretation of the iconic Ducati model.The Ducati Scrambler is the perfect blend of tradition and modernity. It has:
- A twin-cylinder 800 cm³ air engine with surprising torque even at lower speeds that develops maximum power of 75 hp and maximum torque of 68 Nm.
- A seat height of only 790 mm (that can be reduced even further to 770 mm).
- Dry-weight held down to only 170 kg, making it light and agile.
- Height adjustable seats and a wide handlebar.
- 10 spoke wheels that measure 3’’ x 18’’ up front and 5.5” x 17” at the rear.
- LED lights, an LCD dashboard and a mud guard made of plastic fibre.
With a huge range of accessories and apparel collection options available for customization, Ducati Scrambler is a new world to get to know and explore.
The Ducati Scrambler will be available in four variants:
- It is the starting point from which to express yourself.
- It has comfortable riding position and steel teardrop tank with interchangeable aluminium side panels.
- Wide handlebar, the headlight with glass lens and LED guide-light, and the Dual Sport wheels
- Available in two colors: ’62 Yellow and Ducati Red.
The Urban Enduro
- It has brown seat with a ribbed design, lined with technical fabrics,offering comfort.
- This bike gets fork protectors, engine sump guard and the headlight grille.
- Available with the Wild Green bodywork.
- Aimed at those who appreciate attention to detail and 1970s style, but who don’t want to compromise on riding pleasure and the functionality of a modern bike.
- Aluminium front and rear mudguards.
- Available in Orange Sunshine Color.
The Full Throttle
- For those who are fascinated by the world of “flat track” races.
- Available in Deep Black.
Image- Urban Enduro
The bike will be in dealerships in markets where the company operates, starting in 2015 from January end.